Backsplashes also give homeowners an opportunity for self-expression through various textures, colors and materials, while enhancing the look of the space. With tiles being the most common material used for designing a backsplash, natural stone and stainless steel are the other popular options.
- Protection of the wall area between the counter top and kitchen cabinet
- Enhancing the look and decor of a modular kitchen
- Offers resistance to substances that splash on it during the cooking process
- Durable and can be easily cleaned, wiped and polished
- Offers a versatile choice of designing material, including ceramic, stone and metal
A Backsplash is an area of the kitchen decor that combines functionality with visual appeal. It is therefore an important aspect to consider while designing the look of the cooking space.