Kitchen Carousel is a stack of circular plates or trays that rotate around a central axis, making every inch of them very accessible. These carousels are clever storage options, essential in modern modular kitchens that otherwise suffer from lack of adequate storage.
- Carousels are revolving cabinet units, where circular trays/plates are designed to rotate around a central axis, which is either a rod or pole fixed into a cabinet.
- They provide high space utilization with seamless access.
- 2 or 3 carousel trays or circular/ semi-circular Lazy Susans are usually stacked one over the other.
- Kitchen carousel trays are either circular or semi-circular, depending on the design and kind of kitchen cabinet
- They provide easy and convenient access to utensils and other kitchen items. They can be rotated or pulled out based on the design.
- They are usually fitted in kitchen corner units, in L-shaped and U-shaped kitchen layouts. They help in maximizing the use of space in such layouts, which often goes wasted
- They can store both light and heavy utensils, rarely used crockery and also food products.
- Carousels are not designed independent of kitchen cabinets